PR & Communications Manager (Freelance)
FranchiCzar has an exciting freelance opportunity for an experienced public relations and communications professional to help build awareness and drive our family of franchise brands forward. Working closely with our PR agency partners, this individual will:
- Proactively gather information from department leaders about news and developments from our brands.
- Keep agencies informed about developments and work with them to plan and coordinate PR efforts.
- Help determine key messages for news items and work with our team and agencies to craft compelling story angles.
- Facilitate PR initiatives for items such as acquisitions, rebrands, partnerships, grand openings, launches, and more.
- Help develop internal communications to various parties involved in significant news and changes.
- Review, revise, and fact-check press releases and other written material to ensure high quality of work.
- Act as PR project manager, moving initiatives forward, tracking statuses, and keeping internal stakeholders appraised.
- 3-5 years PR management experience.
- Outstanding PR writing skills and storytelling ability with work samples.
- Ability to quickly understand new brands and concepts and convey them in a newsworthy fashion.
- Tenacity and willingness to proactively gather the info needed to do the job.
- Well-organized, self-directed, with ability to problem solve.
- Franchise experience a plus.
Compensation: Negotiable – DOQ