We are looking to hire a Product Manager. You will work with a team of creative, supportive, data-driven people. Product Managers are responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for an organization while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
Over the course of a project, the Product Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule.
Important responsibilities for a Product Manager include:
· Organize work and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished
· Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets and adhering to deadlines
· Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
· Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
· Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain productive
· Communicating with executives or directors to keep the project aligned with their goals
· Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the expected standards
· Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
What we’re looking for:
· Experience with project-management frameworks in a software-development environment.
· Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the team.
· Comfort using task-management tools like
· Someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
· A life learner who is constantly working to improve their professional knowledge.
· Someone who is looking to improve processes.
· Someone who can thrive in a remote as well as a collaborative environment.