FranchiCzar has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who recognizes the importance of this role and its impact on daily operations. We are looking to hire a bookkeeper who will take ownership of the below tasks and others if/as they arise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling Books
- Journal Entries
- Reporting on Cash, P/L, and B/S
- Annual Audit Prep
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time with benefits, Unlimited PTO
Must be based in the greater Houston area and can work full-time on-site in Pearland, TX.
Salary: $35,000-50,000 per year, depending on experience