FranchiCzar has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who recognizes the importance of this role and its impact on daily operations. We are looking to hire a Vice President of Finance who will take ownership of the below tasks and others if/as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare timely and accurate analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company.
- Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs.
- Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to identify and address issues affecting overall performance proactively.
- Manage the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters.
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the company hits revenue targets.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Finance or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial benchmarking, accounting, audit and tax compliance, and other regulatory matters.
- Adept in fiscal management principles and processes, including resource management and needs assessment.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and president to establish and track revenue goals.
- Possesses critical knowledge of federal and multiple state tax laws as well as basic accounting issues.
- Produce and maintain regular reporting cycle including FP&A.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time with benefits, Unlimited PTO
Must be based in the greater Houston area and can work full-time on-site in Pearland, TX.
Salary: $90,000-150,000 per year, depending on experience